Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Procrastinate no more

If something doesn't get done tomorrow, it never gets done. I'm not officially starting this yet although my livejournal turned private journal turned blank pages needs to be transferred to a new medium. I need a place to put my non-material and why shouldn't this be it. No self description, no political views, no religious diatribes, I discuss people because I have a small mind and ideas are too complex for me. I misquote the greats because they've said it better already and while television is the bane of my existence it also keeps me going along with eavesdropping and video games. I don't drink coffee but I spend too much time in coffee shops, I don't smoke but I stand outside of bars, I tend to ramble...No looking back at old entries. Start anew and keep this a little less personal and a little more relatable. Until next time...

No comments: